Speedway Bike Night July
We are very excited to have DareDevil Brewing hosting Speedway Bike Nights this summer. We hope that all of you enjoy this summer’s Bike Nights as much or more than last year and bring all of your friends.
So that everyone has a great time this year we do want to remind you of the following:
- Everyone is welcome. Daredevil has a 21+ taproom with an all ages patio and outside lawn area.
- All food and alcohol enjoyed on the Daredevil property must be purchased from Daredevil and guest food trucks.
- Daredevil encourages people to visit other Main Street businesses before, during and after Bike night. You may park during Bike Night at Daredevil while visiting any of their neighbors on Main Street during Bike night. Main Street is very walkable with many great choices for food and drinks within 2 to 4 blocks from Daredevil.
- Bike parking will be available in the Daredevil parking lot, which will be closed to any non-bike traffic. The entrance to the parking lot is on Gilman Street which is a half block east from the corner of Main St & Gilman.
- No Tents in the Daredevil parking lot.
- Attendees are welcome to bring their own chairs. Seating will be available in the Daredevil taproom, patio, outside lawn and the front parking lot area adjacent to the taproom.
- Bike Night hours are from 6 to 10 pm. Live music is planned from 7 to 9 pm unless otherwise noted.
- The Daredevil parking lot is expected to be clear by 1 hour after the event ends, which is 11 pm. No overnight parking. Bikes left after hours may be removed.